Saturday 24 July 2010

As British as....

this is my take on a card featured in a magazine this month. I made it for my best friend's birthday.


Papers are a combination of Pink Petticoat 'Daisy Bouquet' and a My Minds Eye magazine freebie (I loved the papers so much I bought 2 copies of the mag!)

This photo is a better one to show its an easel card




as you can see I've glued on a row of buttons to act as the stopper for the easel part. Not much else on the card apart from some self-adhesive paper lace and a bit of stickles...

And a quick peek at the inside too...




I've a feeling I'll be using a similar design more than once (but if I do another easel card I'll cover the back part of the easel too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.