Monday 1 March 2010

I'm a bad, bad, blogger.....

I can't believe it's now 2 whole months since my 1st post, where did all the time go?

I'm sure no-one will be surprised to hear I've been too busy crafting to actually blog about it and, looking around the room right now, its in exactly the same state as on 1st January - I'm such an untidy crafter...this is my living-room floor right now...



And my friends and family wonder why I don't encourage unexpected visits! You can see the occasional patch of bare carpet which I use as 'stepping stones' to get from one end to the other - one of these days I'll do myself a serious injury, but what a way to go!

And I'd told myself I wasn't going to craft today, except for one 'must-do' project (that I haven't done...) but I really couldn't resist the new Spring Coco and Friends digi-stamps which I spotted on the Digistamp Boutique blog. They were only released today but I had to have them.

And this is what I've managed to create so far...

coloured with Promarkers
scalloped frames from a Nellie's multiframe die
(the frame around the image was pieced together to get a larger frame)
patterned paper is from Imaginisce All Occasion Build-a-Card Pad
flowers cut with a sizzix die


coloured with Promarkers
Prima flower, smaller flower and paper ribbon coloured with Promarker
backing paper from Forever Friends Hugs & Cuddles paper pack

And a quick close-up of 1 of the coloured images - the first time I've used my Promarkers in such a sketchy, watercolour type way...

...loving this effect!

Well, time to go to work now, the clearing up will have to wait until I get home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.