Wednesday 3 March 2010

Better late than never?

Just a quickie tonight, thought I'd post a pic of the project I should have been working on the other day when I was playing with my new Digistamp Boutique images.

This is a birthday card for one of my friends.  It was actually her birthday on Sunday but I didn't make the card until last night - I know, I'm a terrible friend! Trouble is I just couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted to do, other than having the Pollycraft image in mind - actually its a kind of combo of 2 separate images to get the '30' but I like how it turned out. And why is it exactly that I work best under pressure???

It was my first attempt at this shape of card, which happened to give me a great excuse for not posting it (way too bulky - honest!). To try to make up for I made her a matching shrink plastic charm with the same image but forgot to take a pic in my rush to get to work this morning - doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.