Tuesday 12 October 2010

Here come the girls...part 2

This is the 2nd of the cards created for Ivy.  I wanted the 2 cards to be completely different and think I've achieved that while still keeping them feminine


The image and backing paper are from 2 different Debbi Moore Glitter and Glitz CDs.  The image is actually from the Art-Deco Christmas CD but there wasn't a suitable matching paper so I used one from the Magic Moments CD.


Other than a little bit of Photoshop Elements trickery to create the sentiment box the card was very simple to put together. It doesn't shop up very well in the pictures here but the ribbon is a forest green chiffon mounted onto textured silver card. A generous sprinkling of stick-on gems adds instant glamour. 

 This is the first time I've used these CDs (since buying them last Christmas!) but I love how this one turned out so think I'll be using them a lot more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.