Thursday 24 June 2010

my kind of recycling

A card I made for a colleague & her husband, on behalf of all of the staff at the library a few weeks ago.  I didn't blog it at the time as I'd saved it directly to the internal memory of my camera then couldn't find the lead to download to my PC!




I still can't decide if I'm happy with it or not, although everyone else loved it.  The stitching is a design from Stitching Cards, modified to fit a square format, with some stick-on gems added for a bit more 'fizz'.


As usual for my 'special' cards I made a matching box too...



with a close-up of the tag to show the detail




And the recycling bit?  The ribbon on the card and box was taken from a friend's bridal bouquet, and the flowers and leaf 'tag' were from the flowers decorating another pal's wedding cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.