Wednesday 2 June 2010

Heaven, I'm in Heaven...

Crafty heaven of course! Bank holidays are definitely bad for my bank balance, lol!  No pics just yet (I've just got home and the light is really poor) but this (extended) weekend I have bought


  • 8 x 8 card blanks
  • Forever Friends wall decor sets for a bargain £1.99 each - they're a perfect fit for an 8x8 card!
  • 2 wonderful DCWV 12x12 cardstock stacks for just £7.99 each
  • a Martha Stewart scoreboard
  • some self-adhesive wallpaper border stickers (6 sheets in a pack) with diggers and cars etc for only 69p per pack
  • a couple of 8 x 8 baby-themed scrapbook kits (10 sheets of paper, stickers and chipboard frames etc) for only 99p each
  • oh yes, and a laptop!
  • and quite a few other things as well - my friend did ask if I have any room left in my home ;-)
In my defence (as if it were needed between crafters!) I did spend a lot of time at the weekend making some cards for my office to sell at a charity fun day this coming weekend.  I'll hopefully get to take some pics tomorrow before handing them over....

Edited to add - here are the pics of some of the cards, images are Digistamp Boutique (I played around with a couple of them to create the image I wanted for my Fathers Day cards), papers are Zoe Pearn and Nitwit and some of the images are coloured with Promarkers...

and finally...those wallpaper stickers from The Range - once they're snipped up they'll have cost less than 4p per image!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.