Tuesday, 15 March 2011

More is more...

This card came about from one of my failed printing attempts for my last post. Annoyingly my printer was only printing part of the image on some of the cards.  On this one it printed the whole rose image but no sentiment.

My 'rescue' job was very simple...I've added a Craftwork Cards sentiment circle which I've coloured and glittered on the edge, and a length of chiffon ribbon.  The image is coloured with chalks as in my last post, and the scallops on the card blank also picked up with chalks.

I've got something in mind for another half-printed card in the next day or two - watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty indeed! I'm too scared to run a scalloped card through my printer in case I make a mess and waste the card! xx


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.