Monday 7 February 2011

Vintage Heart

I don't really 'do' Valentines cards but there are a lot of love and heart-related posts out there in blogland right now...

But hearts don't just have to be Valentines, right?



I've used  Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose papers, on a Craftwork Cards scalloped card blank.  The scalloped heart was cut using my Craft Robo Lite, and the edges 'inked' with a Promarker.

I'm entering this for the Shabby Tea Room challenge - I know, no blogging for 2 months and I enter 2 challenges in 2 days...get me!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! So sweet and dainty! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room! :)

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that scalloped edge! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.